If you’re searching for comfort, a latex mattress is one of the best naturally derived alternatives. Latex mattresses are typically stretchy and provide moderate support. However, unlike memory foams, PU foam, and other types of foam, they endure far longer. Organic Latex Mattresses provide excellent value for money due to its sustainable source, comfort levels, and other advantages.
Be it REM (rapid eye movement) sleep, Light sleep, or a Deep 3-hour sleep, our sleeping patterns indicate our level of productivity for the next day.
Speaking about latex Mattresses, they provide an amalgamation of comfort and dependency. And Morning Owl’s range is the need of the hour.
Why choose a Latex foam Mattress over other foam types?
- Least Maintenance: One of the nicest things about latex foam mattresses is how low-maintenance they are.
Because latex mattresses are hypoallergenic and resist anything that shouldn’t be there, anything that accumulates on them won’t require a thorough vacuuming or harsh cleaning. Brushing your mattress and sometimes exposing it to sunshine if it has too much moisture, among other things, will help you clean and keep it sanitary.
- Uniqueness and Visual Appeal: Because latex mattresses have a usually medium-firm surface, they are also visually pleasing. Because of how long latex foam mattresses endure, it seems to reason that they should be aesthetically pleasing and pleasant to the touch. Latex foam mattresses have a semi-cellular structure, which means they have tiny dips in them that allow you to move freely on the medium-firm mattress. Aside from the normal white hue, these ravine-like dips make this mattress visually attractive and ideal for usage in high-end enterprises.
- Reinforced Spine: An organic latex mattress, as pleasant as it is, it is also excellent for back support due to its medium-firm density and elastic-like characteristics. Unlike other types of foam, latex foam only lowers to a certain level before aligning with elements that do not exert considerable response pressure. As a consequence, whether you sleep on your side or on your back, latex mattresses assist support and retain your spine’s natural S-shape.
It is also less prone to lose its form or density over time because it is a natively derived product.
- Bounciness: This benefit doesn’t mean that you will allow your children to jump around in the bed, but there is a quirk to it. Newly wed couples for instance, may find it pleasing and entertaining at the same time to sleep in a bouncy bed. Latex-foam mattresses help you satisfy those desires that you anticipate after the marriage!
- Motion Isolation and a Refined Posture: One of the greatest and most distinctive features of latex foam mattresses is their superb motion isolation. Although some mattresses offer motion isolation qualities due to structure or commodity, latex foam is inherently adept at it. Memory foam, for example, may inhibit excessive tossing and turning and limit mobility to the other side of the bed.
A very motley sleep is usually the pointer to one’s degradation in success and hence impacts in his work and as well as day-to-day life.
Also, The Morning Owl mattresses use a Pin-core technology that ensures maximum breathability in the mattresses, where the inner cover is made of Organic cotton that ensures maximum airflow for a breathable sleep experience.
As an add-on to the Morning owl mattresses, the outer cover is made of Tencel fabric. But how is it helpful?
The Tencel cover helps maintains a gentle skin tone and provides a long-lasting softness to our exposed areas during sleep.
Owning an Organic Latex Mattress from Morning Owl is just like getting our hands on the clandestine Elixir to all the barricades in our productivity.
Latex foam is the undisputed victor if you want to make a one-time investment that will provide you with great sleep for many years. However, before making a final decision, it is usually advisable to analyse your body type and lifestyle. If latex foam mattresses are available in the spectrum of mattresses that are acceptable for you, they are a must-try. You may also try out latex foam mattresses in-store, in a secure and properly sterilized atmosphere.
With the numerous benefits that a Morning Owl latex foam mattress provides to your body and house in general, you should consider making this one-time investment and reaping the benefits of high-quality sleep year after year.