Monsoon is the season which comes with a respite from the scorching heat of the sun, but at the same time it comes with utter humidity. Areas experiencing extreme rain find it difficult to dry their clothes and find everything in a damp condition. The same happens with your body as well, try touching your skin at every interval, you’ll feel a stickiness which prevails on your skin.
Regular cotton mattresses or memory foam mattress absorbs this humidity from the atmosphere as well as your body, making the mattress damp and uncomfortable to sleep most times. You need to find a solution to this, so that your sleep doesn’t get hampered.
How Morning Owl Natural Latex Mattress Could Help You Fix This Issue
Morning Owl mattresses are made of pure natural latex, latex is a cool and dry material which resists heat and moisture.
Here are few ways how Morning Owl Natural Latex Mattress could kick away humidity during monsoon:
1. The mattress protector is made of natural material which is waterproof. Morning Owl mattresses come with a protective tencel cover.
The main features of a tencel cover are:
- It is an eco-friendly fabric made out of Eucalyptus tree
- It has an outstanding performance in hot and humid temperatures and a superb touch
- More importantly, it’s softer than silk, more absorbent than cotton and cooler than linen
- Does not trap heat and moisture, and lets you sleep cool and dry in all climatic conditions
2. Double covering makes sure that the mattress is completely protected from the harsh external weathers. Morning Owl Mattress provides a cotton inner cover.
Features of the cotton inner cover:
- It’s a naturally hypoallergenic cotton inner cover
- Play the dual role of protecting you from the heat of the summer and cold in the winter
- Kicks moisture away and keeps the surface dry
Apart from the covers, latex mattress itself is a temperature regulating mattress. It adjusts itself according the atmospheric conditions and thereby, you don’t have to crib about a damp mattress.