Confused about memory foam vs. latex mattress? Mattress price in Chennai puzzling you even more? Don’t worry! We’ve got everything covered including mattress price Chennai, pros, cons, etc.
Mattress Price in Chennai: How Costly Are They ?
Latex vs. memory foam is a topic of debate that can probably never end, no matter how much clarifications and supporting arguments are there. Some people choose memory foam over latex while others select latex over memory foam. Most of the times, people make a hurried decision just because they see a variation in the mattress price Chennai and select a cheaper option.
Should you be worried about a few thousand bucks or your health first? Would you select a cheaper alternative to something just because it is slightly expensive, regardless of its high quality? We know you are smart and wouldn’t take such a decision.
Your mattress is something you should highly pay attention to because you can’t replace it every few months. Rather than buying a low-quality mattress that doesn’t provide enough back support, you should wait a few more days to save a little more money but invest it in a good quality mattress.
Or, if you need your new mattress urgent, you can purchase it through financing. Most of the leading mattress brands in India allow its customers to easily pay the total amount through no-cost EMIs. We have listed the major pros and cons of memory foam vs. latex mattress along with their costs below so that you can decide which mattress should you go for.
Memory Foam vs. Latex: Pros, Cons & Mattress Price Chennai
Before we unveil mattress price in Chennai for both these types, let us talk about some specifications first.
Pros of Memory Foam Mattress:
- Made up of polyurethane foam along with additional chemicals
- Extremely soft and comfortable
- Pressure-relieving properties
- The durability of around 15 years
- Holds its shape for years
Cons of Memory Foam Mattress:
- Not natural
- Traps body heat
- Low breathability and air circulation
Cons of Latex Mattress:
- Not waterproof
- Tends to off-gas
Approximate Price of Memory Foam Mattress:
- Single Size: Rs. 6,000 to Rs. 7,500
- Double Size: Rs. 13,000 to Rs. 15,000
Pros of Latex Mattress:
- Chemical-free manufacturing
- Reduces greenhouse gas emissions
- Extremely bouncy and comfortable
- Cushions to the body curves
- Supports the spinal column incredibly
- Corrects postural deformities
- Has medium firmness
- Distributes pressure points into different zones
- Prevents and reduces body pain
- Isolates motion transfer
- Highly breathable
- Sleeps cool and doesn’t retain body heat
- Doesn’t sag or off-gas
- Zero noise
- Suitable for all sleeping positions
- The durability of 25 years
Cons of Latex Mattress:
- More expensive
- Can be allergic if not natural or organic latex
Approximate Price of Latex Mattress:
- Single Size: Rs. 10,000 to Rs. 12,000
- Double Size: Rs. 19,000 to Rs. 22,000
As you can clearly see the pros and cons of both the mattresses, you can easily make out what’s better. If you choose a latex mattress, always make sure to check that blended or synthetic latex hasn’t been used. Morning Owl manufacturers high-quality natural latex mattresses that provide a safe, supportive and soft surface for sleeping.