Want to buy a new mattress but have no idea where to start with? Browse this mattress buying guide India to understand the most commonly sold mattresses in India and find the best one according to you. Also, know why Natural Latex Mattress India is highly recommended than others.
Mattress Buying Guide India: Types of Mattresses Sold Commonly
If you want to buy a new mattress in India, you may easily be overwhelmed by the countless options and variants available in the market. With growing pollution and rising temperatures, it is extremely crucial to find a mattress that is environment-friendly as well as breathable. The most common types of mattresses sold in India are Spring Mattresses, Coir Mattresses, Memory Foam Mattresses and Natural Latex Mattresses.
Looking at the wide price range and specifications, people are generally confused about what mattress is best for them. This mattress buying guide India will help you understand the pros and cons of all four of these mattress types. We will also help you understand your body requirement to select your ideal mattress.
Understand Your Body’s Needs to Identify Your Ideal Mattress
Before unveiling the pros and cons of the best selling mattresses in India, it is important to understand what type of sleeper are you. Not every mattress is made for everyone. The support required by a back sleeper differs than that for a stomach sleeper and a side sleeper. Similarly, there is a huge difference between the support needed for a senior citizen and a young adult.
To shortlist your ideal mattresses, you must first understand what type of support does your body need. You must check if you have body pain to see if you need an orthopedic mattress or a normal idea. It is best to consult a health professional such as an osteopath, physical therapist or chiropractor to undergo a regular check-up and recommend the best mattress for your body.
Find the Best One: Spring, Coir, Memory Foam or Natural Latex Mattress India
Here are the major pros and cons of each of these mattress types to help you select your ideal mattress.
1. Coir Mattress
· Made by combining hard coconut coir fibre with bouncy latex solution
· Cheapest mattress available in India
· No motion transfer
· No dust trapping
· Medium durability
· Not highly durable
· Sags easily
· Becomes uneven
· Loses firmness after use
· Hard and stiff
· Not recommended for people with body pain
· If it gets wet, it can turn into a breeding ground for allergens
2. Spring Mattress
· Made up using metal springs wrapped inside layered cushiony fabric
· Springy and bouncy
· Medium durability
· Not hypoallergenic
· Difficult to clean
3. Memory Foam Mattress
· Made up of polyurethane foam
· Extremely plush, soft and comfortable
· High durability
· Good spinal alignment
· Immense support
· No sagging or shrinking
· Retains back to its original shape very quickly
· Good for all types of sleepers
· No disturbance
· Uses body heat to soften itself
· More expensive than a normal foam mattress
· Traps heat and makes the sleeper hot
· Not eco-friendly
· Not waterproof
· Not hypoallergenic
4. Natural Latex Mattress India
· Made using the white milky sap of the Rubber Tree
· Completely natural
· Reduces carbon dioxide from the environment
· Extremely comfortable
· Soft and bouncy
· Has medium firmness
· Highly durable
· Excellent air circulation
· Doesn’t trap body heat
· Makes the sleeper cool even in the hottest weather
· Very supportive for the back
· Improves blood circulation
· Suitable for all types of sleeping positions
· No noise
· No off-gassing
Ready to Buy Your Ideal Mattress?
We hope this little guide helped you understand your ideal mattress and body needs. Please consult a health professional before making a purchase and cross-check the specifications as they may vary from brand to brand. Morning Owl takes pride to be the bestselling natural latex mattress in India. We offer flexible policies and huge discounts on all our mattresses! Contact us today to grab your exclusive customer discount.