If you want to buy a new mattress in Bangalore but are overwhelmed by the number of choices, we have answered the most commonly asked questions about the same to make it easy for you to find your ideal mattress.
Let’s Answer Some FAQs about Purchasing a New Mattress in Bangalore
Here are our answers to some of the most commonly asked questions about buying a new mattress in Bengaluru:
1. What is the best mattress in Bangalore?
With mildly warm weather along with frequent rains and wind, Bangalore has a comfortable temperature throughout the year. The mixed weather is somewhat unpredictable and needs a mattress that can bear all types of climate changes.
A natural latex mattress regulates its temperature according to the weather around and keeps you cool even in summers. Moreover, it keeps you away from allergens on days when you are either extra sweaty or the weather is very hot and humid. Furthermore, a natural latex mattress is also highly breathable avoiding heat-trapping while you sleep which is the opposite of how a memory foam mattress works.
2. What is the average price of a mattress in Bangalore?
On average, here is the cost of the most commonly sold mattresses in Bangalore:
· Single Size: Rs. 3,500 to Rs. 7,500
· Double Size: Rs. 5,500 to Rs. 12,500
· Single Size: Rs. 5,500 to Rs. 10,000 or above
· Double Size: Rs. 8,000 to Rs. 13,500 or above
Memory Foam Mattress:
· Single Size: Rs. 6,000 to Rs. 7,500 or above
· Double Size: Rs. 13,000 to Rs. 15,000 or above
· Single Size: Rs. 25,999 to Rs. 33,999 or above
· Double Size: Rs. 32,999 to Rs. 41,999 or above
3. What makes a latex mattress more expensive than other mattresses?
A latex mattress is of three types viz. natural, synthetic, and blended latex mattresses. Only a natural latex mattress is expensive because of its hygienic manufacturing and chemical-free production. Synthetic and blended latex mattresses on the other hand are cheap but very harmful to the body.
4. What is it like to sleep on a natural latex mattress?
A natural latex mattress is medium-firm and bouncy. As soon as you lie down on it, it instantly pushes you upward using its buoyant force without sinking under your weight. It is comfortable to sleep on and does not disturb you at all even if you are sleeping with a pet or disturbing partner. It is supportive and regulates its temperature to make you sleep cool at night.
5. Will a latex mattress reduce my chronic back pain?
Yes. A natural latex mattress is very supportive and aligns the spinal column properly. Thus, it distributes the pressure points across the body and reduces back pain. Moreover, its exceptional breathability improves the blood circulation inside the body which in turn reduces body aches.
The Bottom Line
If you are looking for the best mattress in Bangalore, a natural latex mattress is sure to impress you with its exceptional quality. If you have any more questions on your mind, feel free to ask us and we would love to help you out.