Do you want to buy a new mattress in Mumbai but are confused about selecting one? In this article, we have answered the most commonly asked questions about the same to help you find your ideal mattress in Bombay and neighboring areas.
Let’s Answer Some FAQs about Purchasing a New Mattress in Mumbai
Here are our answers to some of the most commonly asked questions about buying a new mattress in Bombay:
1. What is the best mattress in Mumbai?
Since Mumbai features a hot and humid climate throughout the year, Mumbaikars need a highly breathable and hypoallergenic mattress that has excellent air circulation inside and prevents the growth of bacteria, fungi, allergens, dust molds, mites, etc. Moreover, the mattress should be able to regulate the temperature according to the weather conditions around.
A natural latex mattress hence does all these things perfectly. It not only avoids heat-trapping while you sleep but also increases the blood circulation inside your body so that you don’t end up having any type of body pain.
2. What is the average price of a mattress in Mumbai?
On average, here is the cost of the most commonly sold mattresses in Mumbai:
· Rs. 3,500 to Rs. 7,500 for a single-sized mattress
· Rs. 5,500 to Rs. 12,500 for a double-sized mattress
· Rs. 5,500 to Rs. 10,000 for a single-sized mattress
· Rs. 8,000 to Rs. 13,500 for a double-sized mattress
Memory Foam Mattress:
· Rs. 6,000 to Rs. 7,500 for a single-sized mattress
· Rs. 13,000 to Rs. 15,000 for a double-sized mattress
Natural Latex Mattress:
· Rs. 25,999 to Rs. 33,999 for a single-sized mattress
· Rs. 32,999 to Rs. 41,999 for a double-sized mattress
3. Are latex mattresses durable or do they sag like usual mattresses?
Natural latex mattresses are highly durable and can easily last you for around 25 years. However, depending upon the care, maintenance, and weather conditions, the mattress can even last longer for up to 40 years. This also concludes that these types of mattresses do not sag or form any sort of permanent indentations on the surface while bearing heavy weight.
4. Are natural latex mattresses good for back pain?
Natural latex mattresses are very comfortable and supportive. They are perfect for back pain as these mattresses have a medium firmness and the ability to support your back despite any sleeping position that you prefer. When you lie down on a latex mattress, it pushes you back without sinking under your weight. Morning Owl Orthopedic mattresses are ergonomically designed to meet the specific requirements of back pain patients.
5. Is memory foam mattress good for homes in Mumbai?
We do not recommend sleeping on a memory foam mattress because it is neither 100% original nor breathable like a latex mattress. Memory foam mattresses are made artificially using man-made chemical compounds. These mattresses, although supportive, use your body heat to soften due to which you end up sleeping hot, sweaty, and disturbed throughout the night.
The Bottom Line
If you are looking for the best mattress in Mumbai, a natural latex mattress is undoubtedly a great choice. Morning Owl latex mattresses are sure to help you sleep better by taking care of your spinal column, sleeping position, and budget. If you have any more questions that we couldn’t answer, feel free to reach out to us.