- The company offers a 100-nights trial for the Morning Owl mattress sold on the website or by authorised distributor. If a customer is not satisfied with the mattress, he or she should contact customer service within 100 calendar days from the date of purchase to return the mattress.
- The customer cannot request the return prior to 30 days of usage. However, research shows that one must use the mattress for 45 days as a body takes a minimum of 45 days to adjust to a new mattress.
- We will need photographic proof of the product from your end while opting for a return. We may cancel the request if you fail to provide substantial proof.
- In case of return due to a damaged product/packaging at the time of delivery, we will need photographic proof of the packaging and the product from your end. We may cancel the request if you fail to provide substantial proof.
- The final decision on refund under 100 Nights Trial offer will be made by The Dream Factory/Morning Owl. The company reserves the complete right to refuse any request claim if it doesn’t fulfill the Terms and Conditions of the 100 Nights Trial Offer.
- The original invoice with the company’s seal and signature must be presented for all warranty and return requests.
- Please make sure to save the originally signed invoice otherwise we will not be able to entertain returns.
- Returns for Amazon and Website purchases must be made directly via our website, through email on email@example.com.
- Refunds will be made via the same payment method used to order the mattress.
- We will be sending you the packaging material with documents for the reverse pick up and your original mattress will be scheduled for the pick up within 7-10 working days of receiving the ‘return’ or ‘refund’ request. The collections can take up to 5-7 business days.
- Return & Refund will not be eligible, if:
- Products damaged after customer usage, misused products
or tampered products will not be eligible for returns.
- Any damage or defect not covered under the
- There is a sign of dirt or damage on the mattress.
- The 100-Nights trial does not cover an exchange of your mattress due to an incorrect size
ordered by you.
In order to return a product please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org within one hundred calendar days from the date of your purchase. We will assist you in returning the product to us. We will arrange to have the product collected from the original delivery point indicated at the time of purchase. However, if the original delivery point has changed, then the customer will have to bear the shipping charges. When placing a request for returning a product, the customer agrees that our decision in the matter of approving or rejecting a refund is final, conclusive and binding on the customer.
Once your return is received and inspected and found to be in order, we will send you an email to notify you with confirmation regarding receipt of the return. We will also notify you regarding the approval or rejection of your return request. Once a return has been approved a refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to the original mode of payment used at the time of purchase. It will take approximately 14 business days for the refund to reflect in your account.
A transaction attempted by the customer using our Site, which does not result in a confirmed order will be deemed to be an unsuccessful transaction. In such a situation if the customer is charged for the said transaction, the amount charged would be reversed (i.e. refunded to the customer) within 14 business days from the date you notify us about such transaction.
Governing Law & Jurisdiction
These conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of India, and the application of the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods is expressly excluded. You agree, as we do, to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts at New Delhi.