If you are planning to buy mattress online of your choice but are still confused before making a costly purchase, there are some factors you need not ignore. When you buy mattress online, it is much easier due to the handling, returns and refunds policies, customer service, EMIs, trials, etc. However, buying something like this which you cannot replace every month and can pose a major effect on your overall health is a little difficult.
While buying a mattress online, people don’t know what the quality or feel is, and hence, they resist in making an online purchase and end up in buying the mattress from the store. Actually, buying a mattress online is a better option than buying it offline but for that, you must know the real tips and tricks and important factors to consider. Let’s see how to buy mattress online!
Buy Mattress Online – What to Look For?
1. Trial Period: While there are a lot of mattresses that have high claims and even good quality, but they do not have a longer trial period. Hence, before you buy mattress online, make sure to check for the brand that can provide you the largest trial period. This actually is a very important aspect of buying a mattress online as the longer the trial, the better you can note about its comfort and firmness.
2. The material of the Mattress: This is another crucial factor to consider when you buy a mattress online. You must do detailed research about the qualities of mattresses available in the market, their benefits for the body, and most importantly, your quality preference. A latex mattress is the best mattress in almost everybody condition and is extremely comfortable and supportive.
3. Look for Deal and Discounts: Of course, your budget matters a lot when you buy mattress online or offline. However, while making an online purchase, the most important aspect is to look for the best deals and highest discounts to save more and more money and grab a steal deal.
4. Customer Reviews: As you are making a virtual decision, you cannot touch or feel the mattress. However, you can make the best choice by looking at the customer reviews and analyzing them. Look for as many customer reviews as possible on various websites.
5. Shortlist the Best Recommendations: After reading the best reviews to buy mattress online, shortlist around 3-4 mattresses brands as recommended by people to gain more clarity about the subject and avoid confusion.
6. Compare the Pros and Cons: Another most important thing to buy mattress online is to compare the pros and cons of the shortlisted mattresses based on their popularity, availability, support, firmness, thickness, size, durability, overall quality, temperature maintenance, motion isolation, pricing, etc.
7. Delivery: Look for the delivery options available when you buy mattress online. There are many brands that offer overnight delivery, that too free.
8. Flexible Terms & Conditions: One of the most important considerations, when you buy mattress online, is to look for the return and refunds policies along with other terms and conditions. Do not opt for a brand which does not have easy returns and flexible policies.
9. Warranty: Another thing you shouldn’t neglect while you buy a mattress online is to look for the warranty. Buy a mattress which has the highest years of warranty. Some brands may only offer a 10 years warranty whereas some of them might offer that of 25 years. Obviously, you know what’s better.
10. Compression: As mattresses are mostly compressed and vacuum sealed to allow easy and hassle-free delivery, some of them are sealed for around three months. This is what you need to keep a special check of before making the payment as a mattress which has been sealed for a longer period of time as suggested can permanently lose its shape. Most of the brands would have this information available on the website, but just in case it is not there, make sure to contact the customer care to ask them not to compress your mattress until a day while they ship it to you.
When you buy a mattress online, a lot of time and effort is saved. You get them at a lower price than the stores and can easily compare the data which is almost impossible to do in the store. Most importantly, you have no salesman on your head to manipulate your decisions or to hide any sorts of necessary details. Remember, you won’t get to know each and every terms and conditions and other policies at the store in comparison to the situation when you buy mattress online.