The company offers a 100-nights trial for the Morning Owl mattress sold on the website or by
authorised distributor. If a customer is not satisfied with the mattress, he or she should contact
customer service within 100 calendar days from the date of purchase. The company will pay for the
return shipping cost, provided the mattress is returned from the original delivery destination. If
the mattress is returned from a different location, the customer will bear the differential shipping
The company reserves the right to change or withdraw the 100-night trial program at any time.
Note: The customer cannot request for the return prior to 30 days of usage. However, research shows
that one must use the mattress for 45 days as a body takes a minimum of 45 days to adjust to a new
- We will need photographic proof of the mattress from your end while opting for a return. We may
cancel the request if you fail to provide substantial proof.
- In case of return due to a damaged product/packaging at the time of delivery, we will need
photographic proof of the packaging and the mattress from your end. We may cancel the request if
you fail to provide substantial proof.
- The final decision on refund under 100 Nights Trial offer will be made by The Dream
Factory/Morning Owl. The company reserves the complete right to refuse any request claim if it
doesn’t fulfill the Terms and Conditions of the 100 Nights Trial Offer.
- Our 100 Nights Trial offer applies only to the original purchaser of genuine Morning Owl
Mattress purchased from www.mymorningowl.com or any
other website authorized by Morning Owl.
- The original invoice with the company’s seal and signature must be presented for all warranty
and return requests.
- Please make sure to save the originally signed invoice otherwise we will not be able to
- 100 nights trial is not applicable on custom size mattresses.
- 100 nights is applicable for the first 100 nights from the date of delivery. In case of a swap
between different models, the 100 Nights trial will still be calculated from the Day the first
mattress got delivered.
- Returns for Amazon and Website purchases must be made directly via our website, through email on
- Refunds will be made via the same payment method used to order the mattress.
- We will be sending you the packaging material with documents for the reverse pick up and your
original mattress will be scheduled for the pick up within 7-10 working days of receiving the
‘return’ or ‘refund’ request. The collections can take up to 5-7 business days.
- Disputes, if any, are subject to New Delhi jurisdiction only.
Exceptions (100-Nights Trial)
- Products damaged after customer usage, misused products or tampered products will not be
eligible for returns.
- Any damage or defect not covered under the manufacturer’s warranty.
- There should be no sign of dirt or damage on the mattress.
- The 100-Nights trial does not cover an exchange of your mattress due to an incorrect size
ordered by you.