Mattresses play a very vital role in our lives as the quality of sleep, efficiency at work and optimum health depend on them. However, due to a wide range of mattresses and numerous brands, it is a huge and difficult task to find the best mattress in India. Hence, to buy the best, there are some of the main factors you must consider and never overlook.
The Guide to Buying the Best Mattress in India
- Type of Mattresses Available: First of all, to find the best mattress in India, look at the types of mattresses available. The number of options available should be your first approach to determine what do you want, what is available and what must be bought. There are many types of mattresses available in the market such as hybrid mattresses, coir mattresses, memory or bonded foam mattresses, latex mattresses, etc. All of them are made using different techniques and designed using different combinations to serve different purposes to the sleepers.
- Sleep Position: Sleep position is another very important factor for selecting the best mattress in India. For side sleepers, the mattress should be soft to medium so that it can give proper alignment to the back, spine and the neck. For back sleepers, the mattress should be firm enough. Moreover, it should have the ability to reduce the pressure on the back. For stomach sleepers. the mattress should be conforming and adjusting. Basically, there are different types of sleepers such as side sleepers, back sleepers, stomach sleepers, pregnant women, couples, kids and aged. The mattress should be comfortable as well as supportive, soft as well as firm. A latex mattress is the best for mostly all of the sleeping positions and conditions.
- Organic Cotton Fabric: No matter what type of mattress do you select, it should have organic cotton fabric to ensure the cooling and no allergies. Organic cotton fabric is made up using chemical-free processes and is good for comfort as well as health.
- Trial Period: The best mattress in India is the one that gives you a free trial period for as long as you can. Morning Owl gives its customers a 100 nights free trial period so that they can sleep on the mattresses for a longer period of time, feel the change and be sure of their decision.
- Hypoallergenic: The best mattress in India is the one which is hypoallergenic, hence free from allergies. Hence, look for organic materials to stay away from molds, mites, and allergens.
- Budget: Budget is a huge thing while buying a mattress. Thus, the best mattress in India should be value for money and must compliment your budget. However, quality has a price to it and extremely cheap mattresses cannot provide enough comfort to the body and are eventually unhealthy for the body.
- Durability: One of the biggest factors to consider while buying the best mattress in India is its durability. Invest in a mattress which has a high lifespan and is very durable. A latex mattress has a long life, at least 25 years and the rest depends on its maintenance.
- Comfort Level: You must never compromise with your comfort level while looking for the best mattress in India. If you are planning to buy a new mattress, opt for one which can allow you a free trial period so that you can observe its comfort level.
- Support and Firmness: The softness and the firmness of the mattress is another important factor to consider while buying the best mattress in India. Look for a firm mattress that can support your back completely but should be soft at the same time. A hard mattress should never be a choice as it increases the pressure points in the body and leads to body pain/
- Body Weight and Problems: Just in case you have any type of body problems, you must look for a very comfortable and supportive mattress. For that matter, a latex mattress is the best material to sleep on as it is very comfortable and good for almost all body conditions. Moreover, the best mattress in India should also be the one that can take your weight and does not sink under you.
We hope this guide helps you in finding the best mattress in India. Always make sure to never compromise with your comfort and bodily needs.