The concept of Latex Mattress in India is still not acknowledged by a large section of society; the reason why most of them still goes for regular memory foam mattress or spring mattress. There are two basic reason why people mostly prefer the above two mattresses; first, it’s cheap and second, it’s easily available at any mattress store. Most of them even refrain from understanding the side effects of a mattress because all they want is a soft cushioning on the bed to sleep at peace. It’s high time to educate the masses that a mattress plays a big role in maintaining your sleep cycle and bringing about an improvement in the overall health.
What happens when you choose a wrong mattress?
Any regular mattress which you buy might deliver comfort and support initially, but after some point of time it will eventually start wearing out losing it’s comfort. It starts sagging at one point making it difficult for you to find sleep. Below mentioned are the few basic problems with arises from such a mattress:
- It will give rise to sharp back ache or will add to your existing back ache or joint pains.
- Responds immediately to movement and hence any movement generated by your partner would end up disturbing your sleep.
- It would only last for few years and would require a lot of maintenance in order to make it last long.
- It produces a pungent smell which is the result of the chemicals emitting from it, thereby affecting the atmosphere.
How Latex Mattress in India could help in a significant way
Latex mattress is an amazing option for people who are looking for a prolonged deep sleep and improved health and mind. Latex is a technologically advanced mattress made for the modern day problems of unbalanced sleep cycle leading to poor health and mind. Latex mattress is a wonder solution for people with persistent backaches and joint pains. People suffering from cervical issues and other such spinal disorders are advised to sleep on a mattress which is ergonomically designed to impart best spine alignment and conforms to the postures you prefer sleeping in. Other major reasons why you should go for latex mattress is:
- Latex foam is denser than any other foams available right now because of which it provides amazing firmness combined with it’s soft cushioning.
- It is hypoallergenic, the reason why it requires very less maintenance in future.
- It is inbuilt with the property of zero motion transfer and therefore, you remain undisturbed no matter how much your partner tosses and turns at night.
- A latex mattress is sourced naturally and no chemical is induced in it, which makes it completely eco-friendly and sustainable.
- It lasts for more than 15 years and therefore, the investment you make for one time actually gives you triple the benefit.
A sound slumber is crucial to functioning of brain and a proper health. Additional stress and anxiety related to work and personal life are an added menace. Your mental being of course, plays a big part in determining how much sleep you get in a day. A latex mattress in India is more like a physiotherapist who helps you lay down in peace and sheer comfort so that at least you never complain about your bed or back issues in the morning.